Brunettes Inks Update -- The End is Near

Brunettes Inks Update -- The End is Near

Happy Labor Day, I have been laboring away, and the Zeldara 3 Packages are 95% shipped out, with the other 5% waiting on some more slipcovers for the posters,

The Minnesota Packages are 50% shipped and again just waiting on more packing pads for the flash mailers, all of which are arriving from the postal storks this week,

Football season is almost upon us, and I hope you have all downloaded my Fantasy Football Guide,

Until then, enjoy the inks update on the Brunettes Boudoir, I love Betsey's Batman Boots :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hooligansco/faros-american-safari-colorado-and-the-brunette-boudoir


Cheers,

FK


Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published

Tags